Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
A.B.N. 58 105 067 598
Terms & Conditions
- Pricing R.R.P and G.S.T. All prices are subject to change without notice. Our price list should be used as a guide only. Prices are quoted before freight/handling, and charges are inclusive of 10% G.S.T. All goods are subject to Australian G.S.T regulation. Recommended retail prices are quoted as G.S.T. inclusive.
- Order acceptance and/or refusal. We may accept or decline, in whole or in part, an order from you. We may amend quantities ordered. We may substitute goods of a similar price and nature if agreed to, by you. Once an order is placed with us, it becomes binding from the moment we receive it, if cancelled due to "change of mind" a credit note will be issued for the amount of the order. Where orders include items that have been ordered in specifically for that order no cancellation of the order is possible. We accept no responsibility for orders placed or queries made by person/s that mislead us to believe they act on your behalf.
- Payment & credit terms. All invoices are payable prior to their dispatch from StirlingFILDES. Any approval by us to grant credit terms will be notified in writing to the applicant and must be strictly adhered to as per the terms granted.
- Your liability. You are liable to us for all goods charged to your account, until paid for in full.
- Ownership of goods. Ownership of goods passes to you at the time of payment. We remain the owner of all goods covered by an invoice until you have paid in full the invoice value of those goods.
- Payment methods. StirlingFildes will send an invoice with the goods and payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice. StirlingFILDES accepts payments by means of: Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard & Bank Card), Electronic Funds Transfer or Cheques made out to StirlingFildes.
- Default account. We may re-take possession of any goods or associated charges, not paid for in full, by entering the applicants premises or vehicle/s without liability for trespass or any resulting damage. This includes those premises or vehicle/s of an associated company or agent where the goods are stored or displayed and where we believe there are reasonable grounds to expect that we may find goods in whole or in part, within. We may keep or re-sell these re-possessed goods at our discretion. If the applicant has sold or no longer possesses the goods and does not present payment on request from the supplier, we will take action against the applicant.
- Debt recovery, expenses and disbursements. You agree to pay for all costs, disbursements and other expenses incurred by us in recovering or attempting to recover any monies outstanding by you, including, but not limited by, fees incurred by our debt recovery agency, solicitor, sheriff, court hearing etc.
- Delivery of goods. A freight and handling fee is charged on invoice and is G.S.T applicable. The freight and handling fee may be changed without notice. The current fee/s chargeable may be confirmed with our office.
- Return of goods. A Handling fee of 10% of the value of the goods may be charged. Goods cannot be accepted for credit without prior authorisation. Please communicate of any discrepancy contained on your order within 7 days.